I’ll stop reblogging this when it stops being funny.
ithoughteventheboneswoulddo this is for you because I love you
,We have a dog, his name is Ian. He is not the smartest, but we love him a lot.
And we basically constantly have imaginary conversations with him.
Just bull things.
And the Rooster Teeth Community’s most bizarre ship sails…
mother: is it a boy or a girl?
doctor: *puts baby between teeth* it’s a metaphor
Alright, it’s time! I do this daft giveaway for thank you all, you, my dear followers, my darlings. Thank you for always be there when I need you, thank you for like and reblog my posts, thank you for all the kind messages you send me. Thank you for being awesome!
This giveaway includes:
- A split helmet unisex official t-shirt size M (comes with its card and its sleeve/never wore/still have the tag)
- A “Lose Your Self To Dance” poster unofficial (this comes from a magazine, it’s not the official poster)
- A set of seven 1.25” buttons
- A set of two 2.25” buttons
- One 2.25” pocket mirror
- A 3D promo mask (never assembled)
- The Daft Punk DVD “D.A.F.T: A story about Dogs, Androids, Firemen & Tomatoes”
- The japanese edition of “Random Access Memories” with the bonus track “Horizon” (still sealed)
- A Thomas Bangalter action figure (still sealed)
- A Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo action figure (still sealed)
- You have to be following me (I do this giveaway for thank my followers, so yeah.)
- International giveaway!
- Must be 18 years + or have parent permission.
- You must be willing to give me your address for the send.
- The winner will be choosen by a random number generator.
- Reblog only, likes don’t count but you still can like it as a bookmark.
- You can reblog only 2 times per day for not spam your followers. If you don’t follow this rule you’ll be disqualified)
- Please make sure your ask box is open! The winner will be contact via message.
- If the winner don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll choose another person (still with a random number generator).
- No giveaway blog please.
- Ends June 1st, 2014.
You took my baby from me and hurt her. And now she’s all grown up and she’s fine. But I’ll never see my baby again.
One of the most chilling moments in Doctor Who comes from the look on Amy Pond’s face and the revenge in her voice as she openly defies any moral code she is expected to live by as the Doctor’s associate and kills the woman who kidnapped and tortured her daughter.
Oh no now I have Maneater feelings
Click Here To See More!
“WALK ME YOU LAZY BASTARD”
Maneater and convict in the mornings
Ursula K. Le Guin, "A Non-Euclidean View of California as a Cold Place to Be"
NO BINARIES NO FIXED POSITIONS STAY FLUID